MATS – Modern Hebrew – 8.5″ x 11″ – Softcover
Highpoints of interest in the Messianic Aleph Tav את Scriptures Modern Hebrew Edition (MATS):
1. Over 4 years in production, each MATS Edition has over 700 pages with over 100 pages dedicated to Commentary called Aleph/Tav את ALERTS which briefly point out special placement of the Aleph/Tav את Symbols in each book with possible meaning.
2. MATS also has nearly 300 Messianic Prophecies fulfilled by Y’shua the Messiah in the Brit Chadashah (New Covenant) listed after each pertaining verse in the Tanakh (OT).
3. MATS list a total of 7,339 Aleph/Tav את Symbols and an additional 2,251 Vav/Aleph/Tav ואת Symbols used in the Tanakh (OT), which total 9,590. Also listed is the Aleph/Tav את Symbol in association with other important single Hebrew letters which give added meaning to verse content. Please see header titled BONUS LEVEL section in the 14 page INTRODUCTION for a further explanation of these words.
4. MATS is set up as a Study Bible for all 39 books of the Tanakh (OT) with the Torah (first 5 books) broken up into the Annual Torah Reading Cycle, listing both the Haftorahs and Brit Chadashah (New Covenant) readings at the end of each Parsha (teaching portion).
5. MATS has thousands of key descriptive words in italics which have been inserted in parenthesis to provide the reader a truer meaning of the original Hebrew text in English.
6. MATS is truly the perfect gift for the believer who desires a deeper understanding and revelation of the manifestation of Y’shua our Messiah in relationship with our Heavenly Father as revealed by the original Hebrew text.
NOTE: Whether shipping domestically (USA) or over seas the shipping price does not increase until the order surpasses 4 MATS through USPS. To save in the shipping you can order by sets of 4 books.
Click here to download a sample:
The Messianic Aleph Tav את Scriptures Modern Hebrew Edition was written to be a Study Bible and is the most unique rendition of the Tanakh (Old Testament) Bible of its kind in the world. Unequivocally the greatest symbol in biblical history since it was revealed by the Apostle John is the Aleph/Tav את Character Symbol. It is the HOLY GRAIL OF THE SCRIPTURES and the reason is that it unlocks the mystery to the greatest treasure man can ever hope to comprehend from the Scriptures, the Yah-head. This re-discovered character symbol has been hidden in plain sight from the beginning, starting with the original Paleo-Hebrew scrolls written by the hand of Moses and the Prophets, then copied by the Scribes for thousands of years thereafter into Babylonian (modern) Hebrew, but not translated by the composers of the King James Bible because it was not considered a word.